Fees & Services
Fees and services
For tenancies entered into before 1st June 2019, please contact your local office for details of the tenant fees applicable.
For tenancies beginning on or after the 1st June 2019, you will receive a copy of our Tenant Terms of Business which, together with your tenancy Agreement, details everything which will become payable before, during and after the tenancy. This will include confirmation of the agreed rent and the deposit.
Below is a list of our current permitted payments:
- Holding deposit (per tenancy). Equal to one week’s rent.This reserves the property whilst your application is being processed. Please Note: your holding deposit will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Security deposit (per tenancy, if the rent is under £50,000 per year). Five weeks’ rent.
- Security deposit (per tenancy, if the rent equals or exceeds £50,000 per year). Six weeks’ rent.
- Unpaid rent
- Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Variation of contract at the tenants request; £50 + VAT per agreed variation.
- Change of sharer at the tenant’s request £50 + VAT per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Early termination (tenant’s request) at the tenants request:
- If the tenant applies to leave their contract early, they will be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will not exceed the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Let only service- Includes the following:
- Advertising- Using all major portals including our website, our shop window and a match to all current actively seeking tenants
- Accompanied viewings- Including evenings and weekends
- Full credit check
- Employer and current landlord references
- Right to Rent check
- First month’s rent collection
- Setting up and signing of AST ( Lettings agreement)- Using ours or your own
- Proving a standing order form with your bank details on for subsequent rent payments
- The cost of this is one months rent subject to VAT.
Fully managed service- Includes all of the above plus:
- Rent collections and then immediate payment into your account
- Periodic detailed property inspections
- Chasing of arrears, issung rent demand letters and issuing and legal notices seeking possesion
- Deposit registration with government approved scheme
- Informing all utility providers of new tenant and meter readings on entry and exit
- Coordinating all maintenance issues
- Monitoring certification expiry dates and if necessary make arrangements to renew certificates
- Monthly statement of rental income
- 24/7 maintenance cover
- Assist with preparation of Selective licensing applications and complaince
- The initial setup cost of this is £125.00 and 10% (plus VAT) of the rental amount each month.
Right to cancel
- The 14 Day cooling period comes into effect once the contract has been signed.
- If an advertisement board has been placed at the property, this will incur a charge of £99 (subject to VAT)
- If you wish to cancel within the 14 Day cooling off period, You must notify us by email at email@example.com
The prices listed below are exclusive of VAT
|Electrical Safety Cert (EICR)||£120|
|Gas safety certificate||£50|
|Energy performance certificate||£55|
|Full colour and photo inventory conducted By an independent inventory clerk (See example included within pack)||£100 (let only)|
|Rent Guarantee Policy||£100|
|Immigration Letter||£10 (basic) and £99 (Detailed)|
|Property Sales||On succesfull sale completion we charge £999|